Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bank fashion!

So I've heard so much about bank, but i've never really looked into it. So today I 'stumbled' upon it and oh my god, not only are the clothes beautiful, but the price is too here are my favorites.

Rare two in one floral dress £45.00! Here.

Glamorous Bird Belted Skater Dress £30.00! Here.
Glamorous Pleated Belt Dress £30.00! Here.
Wal G Three Button Floral Dress £19.00 was £40.00! Here.
Rare Fringed Bandeau Dress £45.00! Here.
Lipsy Heart Print Playsuit £48.00! Here.
Basically all I can say is.. I can't wait to get paidddddd.

5 comments:

  1. Love that last playsuit. In fact - I love it all, your blog as well :) now following.

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wonderful pieces!
    Love them all, hope to pick up something like this for free.

    xo

    http://www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't we all Haylee! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! Going to buy the Bird Belted Skater :D
    Love your blog too!
    jade-eloise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so gorgeous! I really can't wait to be paid! :D x

    ReplyDelete