Wednesday 11 January 2012

So today I did something I've been meaning to do forever...

I dyed my hair ginger. Yep. Full on ginger. Why? you ask, Because since I can remember I've wanted ginger hair. 
 
It started about 2 years ago when I first saw Jessica in true blood. Holy cow I fell in love with her hair, long soft looking and very ginger. Mind you this isn't the first time I went ginger I think the last time was 2006/7 I was young and didn't perticually like it. 
But now I love it, It compliments my Ivory skin perfectly and makes my blue eyes stand out. I also got a fringe this is also not a first I've always swapped between a side fringe and a full one. I'll post a photo tomorrow.

One day I'll have to find photos of all the different hair styles I've had. You'll be very very shocked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment